The Côte d'Or in Burgundy invites you to discover its heritage, its landscapes, its vineyards, its castles and its museums.
When on vacation, may it be on foot, walking, hiking, by car, by bike or on a boat, you will enjoy our region's diversity, where nature and tourism truly rhymes with pleasure.
Our partner estate in Vosne Romanée will be the highlight of your stay. The classic guided tasting session is free for all visitors. But if you wish to learn more about our terroirs, their know-how, the magic behind the winemaking process or the secrets of the Burgundy Truffle during friendly and tasty moments, you should look into the tours they propose. More information on http://www.domainerion.fr/visit/?lang=en&lang=en
Domaine Armelle et Bernard Rion
8 route nationale – 21700 Vosne Romanée
+33 3 80 61 05 31
Here are a few go-to places to check out to make your stay even better :
- The Château du Clos de Vougeot http://www.closdevougeot.com
- Hospices de Beaune http://hospices-de-beaune.com
- Fallot Mustard Mill http://www.fallot.com
- The Cassissium https://www.cassissium.fr
- The Imaginarium http://www.imaginarium-bourgogne.com
- Get more information at Nuits Saint Georges's Tourist Office http://www.ot-nuits-st-georges.fr/en/
- And at Beaune's Tourist Office https://www.beaune-tourism.com